We can list here how free, cool and in we are. Also, we can list all our benefits, amazing events that you will not find anywhere else. But the development guys said you don´t care about these that much. They said you want to know something about the product and the technologies that are used here. And get to know the style of our work. Well, here it is.
What is the work in our team about and what will you be responsible for?
- We solve smaller tasks and larger projects independently: from basic analysis to implementation. We can consult anything with anyone. Larger projects are solved within the team and in more people.
- The scope of our work is administration and development of the editor (CMS) and administration. Take an encoded HTML template and bring it to life by connecting to a database or API, ensuring data is loaded / stored, and resolves user interaction.
- Sometimes we get involved in the commissioning of all projects on HTTPS and, for example, we are currently helping to build a K8S cluster for our users' websites. We work with both the Backend team and the Frontend coder team.
- Now, for example, we are expanding the editor and project templates, or our e-shop, where we are adding connections to new transport methods (both within Europe and around the world).
- In addition, we write a brand-new user management of domains, mailboxes, orders in ReactJS components.
What will you work with?
- In PHP, we do not write in any specific framework, but we use packages and libraries that suit us. We choose technologies carefully and use what makes sense to us. But we also try to follow trends.
- The advantage is knowledge of object design (Dependency Injection, MVC, Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and other design patterns), PSR standards and everything that is used in the PHP world or at least talked about. In the world of JS, it is nice to be aware of React. You do not have to know the latest versions of CSS or HTML in detail, but at least basic knowledge is a prerequisite.
- We require Czech or Slovak fluent (native) language skill for the position.
Did we forget something? If so, feel free to ask everything that is important to you before sending us a contact. We promise we will not keep anything a secret. 😊
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Definite/Indefinite period
- Contract type: Employment contract
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Get in touch