Join our Dutch Customer Care!
We are a dynamic IT company behind a successful online website builder. We have an informal company culture with a strong focus on work-life balance and colleagues from all corners of the globe. We are present also in Netherlands and this is where you come into play.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for a native speaker of Dutch, or a person with an excellent command of the language, for full time work. English language on communicative level is a must!
- Some experience in customer care and translations is welcome. A general knowledge of SEO, website building or blogging is a plus as it will speed up your learning and make your adjustment to the work position smoother.
- Currently, our 126 member team is working from home to reduce the risk of infection from COVID. After the situation calms down, we want to see you in our Brno office as a physically present member of our team. Unless you already work from Brno, relocation is a must.
- On your first virtual day, you will talk with our HR girls as well as your trainers. We use Microsoft Teams and other tools to make your onboarding and training smooth and easy.
- After a relaxed first day, your two-week, well-rounded training will start. It is going to be about listening carefully, taking in a lot of information and about your drive and willingness to learn.
- Once your training is completed, you will join your team in the office and start helping our customers.
- You will take care of our users and guide them through the process of making their own websites. Users will contact you mainly via email, but sometimes also on the phone or on Facebook.
- Once we return to the office you will get a tour of the building, have a lunch with your trainers and learn all the operational information you might need to be a happy and successful Webnoder.
The team is waiting for you!
.... write us and we'll talk about the rest on Skype or MS Teams.
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: Dutch (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Get in touch