Customer Care Specialist with Dutch
Who are we looking for? A person who...
- Will take care of our users and guide them through the process of making their own websites;
- Is a native speaker of Dutch or has an excellent command of the language;
- Speaks English fluently (fluent skills in other languages are a huge advantage);
- Is experienced in Customer Care work. It is not required, but also an advantage;
- Does not mind responding to emails, online chats as well as phone calls with our users;
- Is stress-resistant and a team player.
What can you expect in Webnode?
- Absolutely informal, multicultural and friendly workplace.
- A wide range of benefits that are not that common (because meal and other vouchers are getting stale) - focus on work-life balance, health, teamwork and education.
- A salary that corresponds to the position and previous experience.
- Opportunities for growth and learning in online marketing and other fields.
- Many unforgettable events.
- A beautiful business environment near the city centre without unnecessary rules.
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: English, Dutch
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: part-time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
Are you interested in this position?
Get in touch