Dutch Customer Care Specialist
On your first day, you will meet our HR girls, your trainers and all colleagues from different teams. You will get a tour of the building and learn all operational information you might need.
After the lunch, your two-week well-rounded training will start. It is going to be about listening carefully, learning a lot of stuff and about your drive and cooperation.
Once your training is completed, you will start helping our customers.
You will have a chance to take care of our users and guide them through the process of making their own websites. Users will ask you for help mainly via email, but sometimes also via phone or on Facebook.
Work time is flexible upon agreement.
Students are welcome.
We don´t need much from you.
We are looking for a native speaker of Dutch or a person with an excellent command of the language.
We have a lot of foreigners working here. That is why a communicative level of English is a must. Your English doesn't have to be perfect, though.
We require approx. 20 hours per week.
The experience in Customer Care or Marketing field is needed (or general knowledge of SEO, website building, online marketing, blogging). It will speed up your learning.
Dutch team is waiting for you!
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: English (Advanced) and Fluent level (native or near-native) of Dutch
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Part time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Get in touch