Join our Dutch Customer Care!
Webnode is not only about hard work, but also about good people around, lots of unforgettable events, and absolutely informal and multicultural environment. We have an informal company culture with a strong focus on work-life balance and colleagues from all corners of the globe.
We are creating an online website builder that allows people to make their own websites without any technical or coding skills. We are present also in the Netherlands and Belgium and this is where you come into play.
What do we expect from you?
We don't need much from you. We are looking for a native speaker of Dutch, or a person with an excellent command of the language, for full-time work. English on a communicative level is a must.
Some experience in customer care and translations is welcome. General knowledge of SEO, website building, or blogging is a plus as it will speed up your learning and make your adjustment to the work position smoother.
Our 126 member team is waiting for you!
.... write us and we'll tell you more!
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: English (Advanced) and Fluent level (native or near-native) of Dutch
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sports challenges in Strava, great coffee, a day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in the company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Get in touch