Join our French Customer Care team!
Webnode CZ is a fast-growing company behind the successful online website builder that allows people make their own websites without any technical or coding skills. Instead of a huge corporation, you will find rather informal, multicultural and friendly workplace. We have great benefits focusing on work-life balance, health, cooperation and education, many company events and lots of fun every day.
What will your day look like?
- Before you start helping our customers, you receive a well-rounded training.
- You will take care of our users and guide them through the process of making their own websites.
- You will help users mainly via email, but sometimes also via phone or on Facebook.
- You will answer countless user questions. Ranging from switching website colors to creating new mailboxes.
How do we imagine you?
- You should be a native speaker of French or have an excellent command of the language.
- Communicative English is a must (any other language is a huge advantage).
- Experience in Customer Care field is your big advantage.
- You don't mind responding to emails, online chats as well as phone calls.
- General overview about "online world" (SEO, website, online marketing, blogging) is a big plus.
- You should have advanced computer skills (if keyboard shortcuts save your time every day and setting e-mail account in MS Outlook is no-brainer for you, we want you).
- You want to help others succeed in the online world.
What is there for you?
- We count on you for a long-term cooperation.
- You will learn a lot - 33 million customers in 43 countries bring new challenges every day.
- We are pride ourselves on the friendly atmosphere and openness to suggestions.
- We will offer you benefits that you will not find anywhere else - such as a company kindergarten. We care about your work-life balance, health and education.
- You can look forward to a fully reimbursed company events, no dress code and relaxed work environment.
- And, of course, the salary corresponding to your position and experience.
.... we'll talk about the rest in person. And at the interview we'll take you to Heaven.
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: English (Advanced) and Fluent level (native or near-native) of Norwegian or Danish
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Get in touch