Portuguese Customer Care - full time
Webnode CZ is a fast-growing company that creates an online website builder that allows people to make their own websites without any technical or coding skills. We are not a corporate company, you will rather find an informal, multicultural and friendly workplace. We have great benefits focus on work-life balance, health, cooperation and education and so many company social events and lots of fun every day here in Webnode.
Portuguese Customer Care position is available!
On your first day you will meet HR girls, trainers and all your colleagues in each team. You will get a tour of the building including operational information´s you might need.
Trainers will even arrange a lunch for you on your first working day and the cost is going to be paid by Webnode of course. Your first working day supposed to be easy and relaxing. Isn´t it amazing?
After relaxed first day, your two weeks well-rounded training start, which will be about listening carefully, learning a lot of stuff and also about your interaction and cooperation.
Once your training is completed, you will start helping our customers.
You will have a chance to take care of our users and guide them through the process of making their own websites. User will ask you for a help mainly via email, but sometimes also via phone or on Facebook.
We don´t need much from you.
We definitely need a native speaker of Portuguese or to have an excellent command of the language. Brazilian Portuguese will make us even more happy.
We have a lot of foreigners working here that is why communicative English is a must. Whether its without mistakes or not, nobody minds.
The experience in Customer Care or Marketing field is needed (or general overwiew about SEO, website, online marketing, blogging), which will speed up your learning.
Portuguese team is waiting for you!
.... write us and we'll talk about the rest in person. And at the interview we'll take you to Heaven.
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: High school diploma or technical with a certificate
- Required languages: Portuguese(Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract / contract for work
Are you interested in this position?
Get in touch