WebnodeCZ is a fast-growing company that creates an online website builder that allows people to make their own websites without any technical or coding skills. We are not a corporate company, you will rather find an informal, multicultural and friendly workplace. We have great benefits focus on work-life balance, health, cooperation and education and so many company social events and lots of fun every day here in Webnode.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to expand our team at Webnode and are looking for someone to help us with SEO optimization.
We want an incorrigible optimist with common sense. An inquisitive soul with a focus on data, its analysis and use to the maximum. A Unicorn who wants to constantly improve and is never satisfied with the average.
What can you expect in Webnode?
- Job that you will enjoy. We have over 35 million users worldwide and being present across 43 markets brings unexpected challenges and experience (more countries are growing).
- Growth. Due to a vast amount of data, we are constantly experimenting. We offer you a space for trying and testing your new ideas.
- Great atmosphere both within the company and on marketing team, in which we openly and freely share all knowledge.
What is waiting for you?
- Monitoring and reporting about SEO metrics: Indexation, rankings, CTR and Organic traffic
- Leading our off-site SEO strategy from content production to link-building and snippets optimization
- Suggesting On-page SEO optimizations: Website architecture, content, internal linking...
- Evaluating results, seeking new opportunities and preparing recommendations for further improvements.
- Finding new ways to improve our online presence and the ways it is optimized.
Who are we looking for? A person, who...
- Has at least 1 year experience in onsite and offsite SEO.
- Has some experience with Google ads, Analytics, and Webmaster Tools.
- Knows how to take the most of SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush or Screaming frog.
- Speaks fluent English.
- Is not afraid of work with Excel.
- Has a strong analytical skills: the ability to analyze large volumes of data, to form hypothesis and make conclusions based on data from various sources
Why work in Webnode?
- Absolutely informal, multicultural and friendly workplace.
- A wide range of benefits that are not that common (because meal and other vouchers are getting stale) - focus on work-life balance, health, teamwork and education.
- A salary that corresponds to the position and previous experience.
- Opportunities for growth and learning in online marketing and other fields.
- Many unforgettable events.
- A beautiful business environment near the city centre without unnecessary rules.
About the job
- Company: Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Address: Hlinky 995/70, Brno - Staré Brno
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Garden workouts, fresh fruits in a workplace, sport challenges in Endomondo, great coffee, day off for your birthday, home office, flexible working hours, company kindergarten, holidays that you celebrate, internal language courses, paternal vacation, contribution to any external courses, company library, 5-year anniversary gift, gift for your wedding day and birth of a baby, extra vacation days after 3 years in company, international breakfasts and other events, reduced mobile phone tariff and bank account, Webnode Premium Plans for free, and lots of others.
- Employment: Full time
- Employment duration: Fixed period
- Contract type: Employment contract
Are you interested in this position?
Get in touch